Meet The Team:
Hey! We're Clay and Emily, the faces behind the cameras for Something Blue Wedding Photography. Our mission at Something Blue is not just centered around your wedding day. We are looking ahead to your future, your life together, and how we can best capture the memories that will fuel and inspire your love for decades to come. With coffee in hand, we intentionally take the time to hear you out, catch your vision, and then deliver your finished product in a timely manner. We are firm believers in marriage, and we look at each wedding as more than just an event. We see your wedding as the beginning of an adventure, the start of a new and wonderful chapter, and something worth documenting and cherishing forever.
If we were a pie chart:
Five things about Clay & Emily:
1. We've been happily married since 2013, and photographing weddings together around the Atlanta area almost our entire marriage.
2. We have an itch for travel and are always planning our next adventure.
3. Specialty coffee might be our love language.
4. We like tattoos, houseplants, and life in our small Woodstock apartment.
5. Friends for three years. Dated two months before Clay proposed. You could say ours was a whirlwind romance.